- Regular sessions with a selection of current movies
- Programs and quality of projection: Widescreen, Digital Projection, 3D and high definition (program published in local newspapers, in shops every month, on-site display and by word of mouth)
- In a comfortable room adapted for people with reduced mobility and classified as Arthouse
- Documentaries, retrospectives and thematic evenings.
This space was originally part of the convent of Recollects, afterwards shared between the Emile Roux College and High School and later the village hall in the old chapel. The structure was first built in 1622.
In 1793, the temple de la raison was installed in the chapel. After the partial collapse of the markets in February 1824 she then used temporarily covered market, although its poor condition is reported in 1828 and 1831. During World War II, the chapel was home to the soldiers of the 165th Infantry Regiment. The cinema was opened in 1919. The decor of the room dates from 1934, it was restored in 1978 and 2013.